Wishing clients and employees a happy new year helps build solid relationships. For example, you might want to try these 15 new year greetings for business to inspire yours!
If you don’t have time to handwrite all of those cards…contact SKVBM..we do that!
1. Thank you so much for supporting our small business in 2019. We?re looking forward to serving you again in 2020!
2. Thanks for an amazing 2019! Wishing you all the best as we head into a new year.
3. We have some exciting plans in the works for 2020. Happy new year to you and yours!
4. Happy New Year! Wishing all the best to you and your family as we head into 2020.
5. We hope you had an amazing 2019! We sure did, thanks to all of your support over the past year. Here’s to an equally great 2020!
6. This past year has been one for the books! We just want to say how thankful we are for your support this year, and we’re wishing you all the best as we enter a brand new year.
7. We’re wishing you all the best for your goals, plans, and resolutions as we enter 2020!
8. Happy 2020! What are your big, exciting plans for the new year?
9. Happy New Year! We?d love to hear what you’re most excited about as we enter 2020.
10. We can’t thank you enough for all of your support this year. From our entire team, we want to miss you a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!
11. We want to say a heartfelt thank you to all of our amazing customers ? you’ve made 2019 our best year yet!
12. Happy New Year! We just know that 2020 is going to be our best year yet!
13. May you and your family have a safe and happy new year!
14. Wishing your company all the best as we enter 2020. We look forward to working together throughout the upcoming year.
15. To our fantastic clients, we want to wish you all the best as we enter 2020. Cheers to the new year!